Please SHARE This message with your Loved Ones.



IMPORTANT AND SHOULD READ do not delete this message before SHARING to the other.
On Sunday a family went to picnic with a few drinks tin. Monday, two family members admitted to hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit space. He died on Wednesday. Autopsy results concluded it hit Leptospirosis. The virus is stuck to the tin cans are drunk, without the use of glasses / cups.

Test results showed that tin was infected mice that had dried urine containing Leptospira i.Highly recommended to rinse the parts evenly on all soda cans before drinking it. Cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered direct to retail stores without cleaning.A study shows that the top of all beverage cans more contaminated than public toilets (full of germs and bacteria.)So, clean it with water before putting mouth in order to avoid all accidents total

Please SHARE This message with your Loved Ones.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...