WORLD'S EASIEST IQ TEST (QUIZ)!
(Passing requires only 3 correct answers out of 10!)
QUESTIONS START HERE:
1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last ?
2) Which country makes Panama hats ?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut ?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution ?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of ?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal ?
7) What was King George VI's first name ?
8) What color is a purple finch ?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from ?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane ?
Remember, you need only 3 correct answers to pass.
Don't look down for answers so easily at least give a try...
Check your answers below.
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
1) 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
3) From sheep and horses.
4) November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
5) Squirrel fir.
6) The Latin name was Insularia Canaria - Island of the Dogs.
7) Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the
wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be
8) Distinctively crimson.
9) New Zealand.
IS'T IT , YOU SCORED ZERO..
WELL THAT'S OKAY YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE :)